8 Nov 2011
CATÉGORIE D’ENTREPRISE :
DATE (Fin de l’offre):
Thursday, 29. December 2011
- Tracking the competition’s progress (“technology watch”).
- Forming bonds with expert users in companies to diversify knowledge of the field.
- Proposing original and innovative functionalities based on the needs of the clothing industry.
- Working with the R&D Coordinator to harmonize artifacts and requirements.
- Compiling the specification artifacts (glossary, use cases, additional specifications) and maintaining the required base.
- Supervising external beta testing.
- Ability to understand our clients’ problems and find optimal solutions that distinguish us from the competition.
- Very good communication skills.
- Familiarity with the clothing industry – in particular, everything related to the creation of a pattern, the placement of pieces.